supervisor in Rhodes
Rhodes, New South Wales
AU$ 90,000 per year
About the company
This role is to work for one of Sydney’s oldest construction contractors. Having operated in NSW and across Australia for an extended period this company has an enviable reputation with its competitors, has excellent relationship with reputable sub contractors and offers consistent exposure on unique and interesting projects.
About the role
The successful candidate will join the discussed business at foreman level and will initially be working within the small works division. This business unit is rapidly growing and focus on projects with a typical value of between $500k - $2million. Long term there would be scope to move across into different areas within the business including new build, fit out and refurbishment.
This particular business has a proven track record delivering work across the retail, leisure, health, industrial, commercial, health and aged care sectors and a significant proportion of their current portfolio is negotiated or repeat business.
Key foreman responsibilities
- Deliver multiple sites, value circa $1million.
- Manage, liaise and coordinate subcontractors
- Ensure project is delivered on time and on cost.
- Assist in site set up and final handover.
- Ensure compliance with all on site regulations.
- Proven track record working as part of a large team in a busy live environment.
The successful candidate must possess a consistent work history and a proven track record successfully delivering profitable schemes within the discussed value range. Long term there will be scope to manage additional staff/lead large project teams and also to progress through into different job types.
Skills and Experience
- High level of planning and organisational skills
- Demonstrate excellent team working skills.
- Record of liaising with subcontractors
- Track record of working closely with SM’s
- Record of dealing with residential projects
- Excellent communication skills
This employer offers an opportunity to join a well established team on a variety of projects. The company has a long term outlook and a strong but steady growth plan. It has a range of projects and a strategy geared toward future growth and an ambition to remain at the forefront of procedures and technology.
- Salary up to $120,000 per annum + benefits.
- Permanent employment.
- Unique scheme.
- Dynamic and challenging working environment.
How to apply
Click the APPLY FOR THIS JOB BUTTON or please email your cv to Thomas.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively please call 0292 339 925 for a confidential discussion about the position
foreman OR "site manager" OR "senior foreman" OR "general foreman" OR "senior site manager" OR "supervisor" OR "site supervisor"