|About the company:|
My client is a multinational engineering consultancy with a demonstrable track record in successfully delivering large-scale Australian Defence Organisation (ADF/DoD) Projects. With a full Order Book for 2017, this is a great time to join a truly global organisation whose biggest commodity is its employees.
About the Systems Engineer role:
Proficient across requirements management, systems engineering and with previous Maritime Acquisition Project experience highly desirable, the Systems Engineer will hold an AGSVA Defence Clearance of NV1 level or above, will have worked within a recognised systems engineering framework, have a sound understanding of Engineering lifecycles and strict attention to detail.
Duties of the Systems Engineer:
- Work within a systems engineering framework.
- Document and manage customer requirements.
- Conduct requirements analysis based upon the user/customer requirements and capabilities of the core technology components.
- Identify and quantify system goals and capabilities.
- Working within regulatory frameworks across multiple disciplines that include combat systems, mechanical, electrical and electronic engineering.