Fantastic opportunity for an experienced end to end Recruitment professional to join a FMCG company based in North Sydney.
Reporting to the Recruitment Manager and working within a large recruitment team, this is a busy, hands-on role where you will manage end to end recruitment for a sales portfolio.
You will have demonstrated experience in diverse, high volume end to end recruitment role and enjoy working in a fast paced vibrant environment.
Key responsibilities include
- Management of end to end recruitment such as telephone screening and short-listing candidates, conducting comprehensive competency-based behavioural interviews
- For specialist positions, provide feedback to the hiring manager and arranging interviews for the right candidates with management,
- Creating innovative sourcing strategies that identify and attract the best candidates for the business
- Contributing to improvement and develops innovative and creative solutions
- Internal stakeholder and candidate management throughout the recruitment process.
Required skills and experience
- Strong experience with recruiting for sales positions
- Proven experience within a high volume and fast paced environment is essential
- Experience within the FMCG industry would be highly desirable
- Superior stakeholder management ability at all levels
- Strong customer service orientation and passion for people
- Positive, proactive and resilient personality
Please contact Carla Wilkinson on email@example.com OR 02 9019 1600, or apply using the link below.