shaping the world of work in education
TAS - Information and Software Technology Teacher
Contact Harriet Hetherton – Independent Schools Consultant for Randstad Education:
02 8238 0240
Independent School in North West Sydney is seeking a qualified TAS teacher to join them next academic year for a permanent 0.8 contract
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Sound knowledge of the mandatory technology and IST syllabuses and the associated HSC assessment and reporting requirements.
- BOSTES Teaching registration.
- Strong written communication skills, with the capacity to plan and write units of work for BOSTES
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience working with students who are experiencing mental health issues and the impact of complex trauma.
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills with the capacity to build relationships to engage students, and parents.
- Ability to implement a range of strategies to enhance the wellbeing of students.
This role is based at Marrickville and will start in January 2017.
The Benefits of Working with Randstad Education:
Please note that your details will not be sent to any school without your consent or any referees listed on your CV contacted without your permission.
With locations in every capital city in Australia, Randstad's Education team is the biggest and most experienced education & childcare agency in the country, and that means we're here to help you with your next career move.
At Randstad Education, we have over 20 years of expertise in the early childhood and education sector. This means our experienced consultants are here to help match you with your perfect job.
How to apply:
In order to apply for this full time role please contact email@example.com via email, with a copy of your CV as a word document with limited formatting.
Randstad Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates applying through Randstad Education will need to meet all compliance requirements. Randstad Education is an equal opportunities employer. SK918491A