tax compliance manager in Macquarie Park
Macquarie Park, New South Wales
AU$ 130,000 per year
Asia Pacific Tax Compliance Manager – Join a Billion dollar company!
- Forbes listed!
- Macquarie Park Location
- Excellent career development
My client is a global billion dollar organisation who operate in a number of locations around the world. They are proud to have been an employer of choice for a number of years! This role will report to the Tax Director and will be responsible for the entire APAC region in terms of the tax compliance element.
Reporting to the Tax Director, you will be responsible for tax compliance and reporting obligations are satisfied for the APAC regions in addition to preparation & review of tax effect accounting calculations and identifications and implementation of process improvements.
- Maintaining tax compliance status
- Assist in quarterly tax reporting for US GAAP purposes such as FIN 48 and non-income based tax reserves
- Monitoring of tax payments across Asia-Pacific region
- Preparation of return to provision true up
- Liaising with financial and operational staff regarding analysis and data collection
- CA/CPA Qualified or Master of Taxation
- Minimum of 5 years in a taxation based role or CA firm
- Good understanding of tax effect accounting
- Excellent ability to identify and resolve difficult and complex technical problems
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and engage staff
Please contact Nicola Barrett on 02 8215 1082 for further information or click APPLY to submit your resume. This role will not be available for long!
Tax Compliance Manager - Asia Pacific