tax compliance manager in Sydney
Sydney, New South Wales
AU$ 120,000 per year
This US multinational requires a skilled tax analyst to support the APAC Tax Compliance team with the Asia-Pac Region.
You will need a strong understanding of tax reporting systems and processes and be able to cope with an ever changing landscape.
- Preparation and review of tax effect accounting calculations;
- Actively work with external advisor and internal stakeholder to ensure all direct tax filings deadlines are met;
- Liaising with financial and operational staff regarding data collection and analysis;
- Actively involved in the monitoring of tax payments;
- Actively involved in the preparation of return to provision true up;
- Actively involved in monthly tax account reconciliation;
- Maintaining tax compliance status,
- Assist in quarterly tax reporting for US GAAP purposes such as FIN 48 and non-income based tax reserves,
- Identification and implementation of process improvements.
- CA or CPA qualified or Master of Taxation;
- Minimum 5 years in a taxation based role in a large organisation or Chartered Accounting firm;
- Good understanding in tax effect accounting;
- Good understanding of the Australian Tax system;
- Exceptional communication & stakeholder management skills;
- Analytically minded with a high attention to detail.
This is a great opportunity to step into a globally recognised US multinational at a senior level, with the possibilities to apply for the permanent position in time.
Please apply to this job with a brief description highlighting your relevant experience and your salary expectations and notice period.
Should you have any further questions, please do contact Rob Lewis at firstname.lastname@example.org / +61 (02) 82151081 quoting job reference: 90M0236903.
Tax Compliance, APAC, Manager,