tax director in Sydney
Sydney, New South Wales
AU$ 180,000 per year
Our client is a listed US Multinational, that covers the APAC region from Sydney Australia.
As the APAC Tax Director, you will be in a senior leadership role, leading and mentoring a small team of Tax Managers responsible for about 16 countries.
- Responsible for managing all tax audit and tax controversy matters across the APAC group in 16 countries. The role covers all taxes such as corporate tax, indirect taxes, withholding tax, payroll taxes, and customs duty.
- Manage the tax litigation process for appeals and objections including preparing and reviewing appeal briefs.
- Provision of tax advice to business in APAC including advising on the structuring of cross border transactions.
- Review of transfer pricing documentation.
- Analysis of Fin 48 provisions relating to uncertain tax positions.
- Manage and coordinate internal and external resources.
- Experience with conducting tax audits in New Zealand, Indonesia, Korea and Thailand as well as risk/BEPS reviews in Australia including negotiations with tax authorities.
- Managing / mentoring a small team of Tax Managers
This is a great role for an experienced Tax Manager/Director looking to take on that next big step within a US globally recognised blue-chip.
Please apply to this and quote the following reference 90M0292585.
If you have any questions, please contact Rob Lewis on firstname.lastname@example.org / 82151081
APAC Tax Director, Tax Audit, Management, tax controversy/litigation