Assisting a busy team of consultants, this Team Assistant position requires a confident and innovative individual who can demonstrate a high level of focus and attention to detail, efficient management of tasks and the flexibility to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
In return you will work for a world class company that can offer a flexible and innovative working environment, strong leadership, clear career development opportunities and the benefit of health and wellbeing programs.
- Diary and travel management
- Verbal and written correspondence management
- Liaising with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Various ad-hoc projects and administrative tasks
- Meeting coordination including catering and room set ups
- Financial management including invoicing
- Production of PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Word docs
- Coordinating induction for new team members
The Ideal Candidate will be a confident, motivated team player with TA/ PA experience who thrives working in a fast paced environment and is constantly willing to go above and beyond in their role. This position requires a high level of professionalism as you will be responsible for upholding the Clients high profile reputation. Temporary and permanant position's available.
Suitable applicants apply below or contact Samantha Parnham (028215 1076) for a confidential discussion of this opportunity.