Randstad has recently acquired the SA Council Solutions contract consisting of 6 local Councils within the metropolitan area. Based in Mitchell Park, we are currently recruiting for a Team Coordinator to cover upcoming annual leave within the Civil Services team. The hours will be full time, Monday to Friday and for the following periods;
- Tuesday 4th April – Tuesday 2nd May
- Friday 26th May – Monday 3rd July
Reporting to the Coordinator of the Audit Unit, you will be supporting a team of 3 and you will act as the first point of contact for the team. Your key responsibilities will include but not limited to;
- Booking appointments and calendar management
- Writing letters and correspondence
- Processing permits
- Using Exponare to view the properties/areas of concern
- Opening and closing work orders
- Raising purchase orders using Authority
- Formatting documents and letters
- Maintaining Excel speadsheets
The successful candidate will have exceptional written and verbal communications skills and be able to successfully communicate with all levels of stakeholders across the broader organisation. We are ideally seeking a candidate with a basic to intermediate knowledge of small civil engineering issues and experience within Local Government will also be highly regarded.
If you are interested in the above opportunities and are available to interview and commence immediately, please send your resume through by clicking on the below link. If you require any additional information, please contact Alyce Napper on 08 8468 8035.