Due to business growth multiple opportunities have arisen to join an industry leader within insurance working within their customer maintenance team. Day to day this role will see working as part of a supportive innovative team delivering a superior service to customers and internal stakeholders. You will responsible for managing the inbox, processing requests and responding to enquiries.
- Action customer transaction and service requests
- Update and maintain customer records
- Letter and correspondence creation
- Liaise with Advisors and clients to fulfil service and processing requests within SLA’s
- Provide a superior service to customers
- Assist with enquiries and escalate if required
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- 1-2 years experience working in the finance sector
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Available for an immediate start
If this sounds like an opportunity you are interested in and you meet the above criteria please follow the links to apply online or alternatively contact Hannah Ebers for confidential discussion.