My client is seeking an C++ Technical Director to lead the engineering team to deliver innovation and quality to their customers - they are the leaders in their field and based throughout the globe
This is a hands on role - you will be managing though also working with the team on complex C++ code on a daily basis.
The following skills/experience are essential for the role:-
- At least 5 years in C++ and a solid understanding of modern design principles.
- At last 3 years in a leadership role. (the team is currently 8 members)
- Strong background in software development processes and various methodologies.
- Strong aptitude for systems architecture and design.
You will need have proven expeirence in the following areas
- Oversee the architecture of software and products and propose any needed work.
- Ensure projects are tasked and estimated in a timely manner.
- Identify shortcomings in process and procedures and propose solutions to direct manager.
- Identify shortcomings in the team and its structure and propose solutions to direct manager.
- Assign work amongst the team according to the company priorities.
- Coordinate with the wider development group in the planning and scheduling of products.
This will include modernisation of existing development systems and processes, core framework design and working alongside the CTO and project teams to ensure high quality deliveries and technical excellence.
This is a truly rare opportunity to a join and manage a team thats going from strength to strength.
If you have the above please "Apply Now" or feel free to give Brendan Arentz a call on (02) 8235 3335