About the role:
We are looking for the next team member to join a professional, supportive and customer orientated team for a world renowned brand name. You will join a leading global manufacturer based locally in Eastern Creek. You will be joining a friendly and welcoming team, becoming the first point of contact for clients and customers. This is a rare, permanent, opportunity where you will be expected to provide high quality customer support. This role will be on a permanent basis working standard business hours, and a great opportunity to work close to home with plenty of onsite parking. You will be well renumerated and enjoy the honest and genuine work environment that this role has to offer.
Some of your main responsibilities will include:
- Answer and respond to customer enquiries about availability, pricing and delivery of orders.
- Action emails from clients, technicians, suppliers.
- Create, process and price customer orders in Oracle.
- Provide prompt, professional and efficient service to internal and external customers.
- Support end users, repairers, technicians and dealers to answer enquiries on products.
- Investigate customer queries regarding incorrect deliveries and pricing discrepancies.
- Assist with warranty, credits, customer account status and back order requests.
- Perform associated clerical, reporting, invoicing and administrative functions.
- Play an active role in ordering office supplies, organising office functions and other general ad-hoc office duties.
Your profile will demonstrate:
- Recent proven, stable experience in a similar role will be very highly regarded.
- A genuine desire to assist internal and external customers.
- Ability to effectively communicate both in oral and written form.
- Sound skills in problem solving / customer issue resolution.
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Present professionally in business attire.
- Ability to organise own work priorities to meet strict deadlines.
- Proven ability to add value as a part of a diverse and dedicated team.
We can offer you:
- Attractive permanent annual salary paying between $50-60k + superannuation.
- Standard full-time business hours; working in a supportive team environment.
- Comprehensive training, and ongoing development opportunities throughout your career.
- Professional and corporate office space.
- Work for a global company who dominate the market in their field.
If you require further information please call Maralen Nehme on 9615 5365. Apply NOW. This role won't last long!