Take this opportunity to join a multi-national engineering & construction company who specialises in providing turn-key solutions to a broad range of heavy industry customers across Australia. Currently there is a rare full time, permanent opportunity for a Technical Writer based in Adelaide. Operating in a technical working environment, this firm are proud of their strong commitment to providing engineering and construction excellence in their solutions.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, you will formulate and drive a consistent approach across all operations and maintenance manuals for new and existing projects. You will also produce and update As-built documentation, project documentation and project delivery processes. This role will give you excellent exposure and keep you engaged across the several functions listed below.
Key elements of the role:-
- Compile, co-ordinate, write and produce manuals and other project documentation
- Liaison with clients, suppliers and stakeholders to obtain appropriate technical data
- Assist with project deliverables
- Development and auditing of procedures
- Manage and control library of Standards
- Assist with generation of tender proposals/bids
- Support progress reporting requirements
- Support with suppliers performance monitoring
To be considered for the role you will have:-
- Ideally an engineering or trade qualification
- Engineering or construction industry experience advantageous
- At least a few years of technical writing experience
- Proven Desktop publishing experience
- Excellent MSWord, Excel, Adobe experience
- MsProject and AutoCAD experience desireable
- Accuracy of spelling and punctuation
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, being clear and concise
- High level of computing and editing skills
As a respected leader in the energy industry, our client offers a busy project environment with industry experts and a friendly team.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and provide further information regarding the company, position description and further details.
Click on apply to submit a CV to be considered for this role.