About the role
This is an exciting opportunity to take a step into an office/sales environment for B2B sales and to establish yourself within the business, with great opportunity for career progression. Successful candidates will be reporting to the Sales Manager, and will be offered a supportive training 8 week programme (paid). These roles are on a fixed roster between 8am and 5pm Monday to Friday with an attractive salary and commission structure.
Skills and experience
- Call Centre experience/sales environment welcomed, however not essential
- Candidates with retail experience are highly regarded
- Strong MS Office skills
- Highly articulate and fluent communication skills
- Natural rapport building skills
- A strong work ethic and a commitment to aiming high!
- A consultative sales approach.
- Energetic candidates and team players are highly regarded.
Culture and Benefits
These positions will give you the opportunity to consolidate your work experience and give you exposure to a sales contact centre for a leading company with the backing of a leading Sales Manager. Attractive remuneration packages with the chance of on going training to aid your development and a commission structure.
If you fit the description for this role then apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Julia Ciinean on (03) 8319 1182