Territory Manager- Alcohol
Our client is a leading global FMCG organisation. The company has a fantastic reputation within the market and a renowned product offering.
Right now, due to growth within the business, the company is now looking for an exceptional Sales Rep to join their fun vibrant team.
Role of Territory Manager
- You will be required to maintain and build existing relationships with key customers within the independent channel
- Negotiate shelf space
- Manage an existing territory and look at ways to improve sales
- Meet clients and present product offering
- The role will be based out on the road
To be successful in this role
- Success in this role will come from leveraging from your background in a sales rep/ territory management role within FMCG
- You will be an established sales person who has worked towards KPI's and a proven sales track record
- You will possess a driven, pro active personality who has a passion for sales and building relationships
- You will be hard working and a team player
On offer is not only a terrific opportunity to join a growing business with a great culture but also the attraction of joining a company that enjoys promoting from within and can offer excellent career progression. An attractive remuneration package is also on offer.
To apply in confidence for this position or similar please hit the "Apply Now" button below or contact Joshua Knight via email - Joshua.firstname.lastname@example.org/ 0383191248