Our client has a renowned perishable and non-perishable product offering and is a market leader nationally, founded in the 1800’s they pride themselves on customer satisfaction with a dedicated work ethic of integrity, honesty, and consistency with the highest quality products available.
Right now, they have a newly created position that is open for an energetic Territory Manager to build business across Metro areas of Melbourne. This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual to grow within an innovative and dynamic organisation with exciting products.
Our client supplies a wide range of quality fresh and frozen meat, seafood and other produce. Their key customers include:
Supermarkets, butchers and other food distributors.
Hospitality venues, hotels, hospitals, prisons, schools & universities, and other government entities.
Fresh Seafood Experience is a MUST
Role of Territory Manager
- grow share & profit across the territory/patch, whilst managing volume
- effectively manage cycle execution and all aspects of local area marketing and the territory plan
- develop and maintain mutually beneficial commercial relationships with external stakeholders
- develop & maintain effective working relationships with internal stakeholders (eg: National Sales Centre)
- drive new business opportunities for consumers and accounts
- provide industry and product knowledge to retailers/consumers/various accounts
- execute all aspects of brand and trade strategies
- utilise category management principles to maximise the impact of our brands to consumers.
- ensure awareness of category relevance at store level
- continually develop their skill sets in line with the changing industry & regulatory environment
To be successful in this role
- Success in this role will come from leveraging from your background in sales/ B2B sales/ New business development
- You will have a proven track record in sales and not be afraid to close deals or ask for business
- You will have excellent communication skills
- You will have an energetic and engaging personality
- You will be a 'go getter' with a 'hunter' attitude
- You must be commercially focused and have excellent communication skills
- You will have the ability to work autonomously
- Must have seafood sales experience
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite;
We encourage anyone from a fresh seafood background to apply regardless of your experience level!
On offer is not only a terrific opportunity to join a growing business with a great culture but also the attraction of joining a company that enjoys promoting from within and can offer excellent career progression. An attractive remuneration package is also on offer.
To apply in confidence for this position or similar please hit the "Apply Now" button below or contact Lindsay Smart on firstname.lastname@example.org