territory manager - international fmcg company in Melbourne
Our client is a global FMCG giant who employ over 8000 people internationally! They have offices in multiple states, provide outstanding career opportunities and offer a strong cultural grounding.
Right now, they have an opening for a Territory Manager to join their Melbourne team. This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual to grow within a large organisation with market leading products and carve a long term career.
Role of Territory Manager
- To plan, grow territory within independent and grocery channel
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing accounts
- Drive new business opportunities
- Execute all brand and promotional strategies
- Achieve budget
- Manage internal and external stakeholders
To be successful in this role
- Success in this role will come from leveraging from your background in sales/ territory management background within FMCG (Min 1 year exp)
- You will have excellent communication skills
- You will be analytical and strategic
- You will have a driven, positive, driven, passionate attitude and be a strong team player
- You must be commercially focused and have excellent communication skills
- You will be IT literate
On offer is not only a terrific opportunity to join a worldly business with a great culture but also the attraction of joining a company that enjoys promoting from within and can offer excellent career progression. An attractive remuneration package is also on offer.
To apply in confidence for this position or similar please hit the "Apply Now" button below or contact Lindsay Smart on (03) 8319 1108 for a confidential discussion.
fmcg, territory manager, sales