Territory Manager- No.1 Building supplier - Architectural Sales
Looking to join a leading Building supplier where you are rewarded, you enjoy the environment and you are promoted?
We are looking for proven sales closers who show no fear, a energetic/ dynamic Sales Representative to continue the growth of this top performing team. They are the No.1 supplier in the country with an incomparable product and a fun-driven culture.
My client is a trusted and industry leading and innovative flooring supplier across the country. Due to massive expansion, we have an oversupply of premium qualified leads, due to this we require skilled experienced closers to join the team.
Due to strong growth and results, we have an outstanding opportunity for a driven and successful Sales Consultant to join our Brisbane team. Reporting to the State Sales Manager, your primary focus will be on increasing revenue by developing relationships with both new and existing customers and ensuring complete customer satisfaction, commitment, and loyalty. They pride themselves on entertaining many clients to events, concerts and sporting games. This will mean this ‘right candidate’ enjoys mingling and socialising.
You will be responsible for:
- Promoting and selling our security solutions to a diverse client group including architects/interior designers/specifiers, commercial distributors, developers, construction companies, security consultants
- Building your client base and securing new business
- Developing and maintaining excellent industry and territory knowledge
- The role includes maintaining a quality base of Architects and Distributors already in place.
The successful Sales Consultant will:
- have at least 5 years sales experience in Architectural Hardware Products
- have a flair for establishing and maintaining relationships- Enjoys entertaining clients
- has the ability to manage complex sales cycles through consultative selling
- are results oriented and value a role as the face of the organisation to our customers
- Friendly, bubbly, energetic and enjoys having an energetic team and fun environment
- excellent communicators, negotiators and presenters.
Business travel is required, however only day trips.
Your success will be well rewarded with a competitive salary, company vehicle, mobile phone, laptop and a sales incentive bonus. They enjoy rewarding their staff and progressing them quickly. This is an asap start.
If you feel your experience matches the person specification please contact Jacqui Paul or click apply. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted and your application will be treated as strictly confidential