test analyst (oracle financials) in Melbourne CBD
Melbourne CBD, Victoria
AU$ 350 per day
With large scale Technology and Infrastructure transformation projects occurring, this organisation is currently seeking the services of an experienced Test Analyst with a Technology and Financials understanding to join the project team.
The right candidate will be passionate about the NFP & Health sector, change and transformation as this resource is a key component for the successful completion of the project.
Scope and duties:
- Test plan preparation and coordination of testers to execute testing to the plan
- Coordinate and participate in test planning workshops
- Drive the development of test scripts and write test scripts
- Own the project Requirements Traceability Matrix and ensure all requirements are tested
- Review and provide input to end to end business transaction based test scenarios
- Identify and communicate any data and environment dependencies
- Perform application testing
- Identify and provide input to test data requirements setup and coordinate with HTS to ensure the required data is loaded into the appropriate environments
- Coordinate with users to conduct User Acceptance testing and act as the conduit for testing between the project and the user community
- Support testers during test executions and resolve any testing issues
- Act as the projects’ Defect Manager for defect logging, reporting status and turn-around time of defects
- Produce daily test status updates, monitor test execution progress and capture test matrices
Technology skill requirements:
- Technology stack understanding – Finance. Ideally experience with Oracle Financials; GL, Supply, Procurement, BAS etc.
- Experience working within ICT environment.
- Experience working in a Health and NFP organisation is an added bonus.
Previous experience working on high pressure and quality delivered projects is a must as the resource will need to hit the ground running.
Location: VIC – Melbourne
Type: Contract – Full-time - 12 Dec 16 to end of April 17
Start Date: ASAP – Negotiable
If you think you have the right skills and experience, then please submit a cover-letter justifying your suitability for the role with regards to the above-mentioned points (e.g. 5 years as a Test Analyst, 5 years experience with transformation projects, 3 years Oracle testing experience)
Ref no: 90M0275597
Don’t delay. Apply now!
Test Analyst (Oracle Financials)