My client is a large Government Agency with offices located in both Sydney CBD and Chatswood and currently has a requirement for a Test Manager to come on board and oversee testing and engineering assurance across a large program they are currently undertaking.
The role will be responsible for ensuring effective and proactive Engineering and Test Assurance is performed through the management of teams consisting of engineering assurance and test practioners.
To be considered for this role you will have the following skills and experience:
- 10 years program test management experience
- 3 years engineering oversight management experience
- Clear understanding of Testing Assurance and Engineering Assurance tools and techniques
- Demonstrated experience in undertaking testing and engineering assurance roles in complex projects
- Ability to integrate with vendor testing and engineering teams
- Exceptional collaboration skills
- Demonstrated practical skills in managing testing and engineering risks and issues, through to delivery, not just shuffling of categories
- Demonstrated experience in commercial frameworks including outsourcing of operational services or technology;
- Problem solving skills and process management experience to identify and pursue quality and continuous improvement initiatives;
- Superior written and oral communication and presentation skills including the ability to prepare and present persuasive briefings.
The role is accountable for ensuring that all Testing and Engineering activities for all vendor parties are correctly planned, reviewed and monitored, and that (regular) transparent reporting and risk assessments are provided to the program.
If you are looking for a challenging new contract role working on one of NSW's high profile projects and have the required skills and experience, please apply online email@example.com or via telephone (02) 8235 3322.