My client is an industry leader within the Financial Services sector and is offering a fantastic career opportunity within their Estate Settlement & Support Team for a strong finance administrator to join them in an ongoing temporary capacity. This role will see you utilise your strong administration and analytical skills and will suit someone who comes from a similar processing background in financial services.
- Process deceased estates cases within SLA’s
- Manage and respond to enquiries from solicitors/next of kin/internal departments
- Build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to deliver superior service
- Investigate customer requests in relation to incomplete notifications or information received
- Identify opportunities for process improvement
- Work within company/industry regulatory requirements
- Prior experience in similar role/product will be highly regarded
- Previous experience in financial service processing environment is essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Available to start early March
- Intermediate MS Office skills
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please click on the 'apply' button below or for a confidential discussion contact Hannah Ebers.