trade finance officer in Sydney CBD
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
A major international bank currently with a small branch network in Australia, is seeking an experienced Trade Finance Officer. The role is dedicated to providing tailored client services and to ensure that all trade finance activities comply with policies, rules and regulations.
- Undertaking complete process for all overseas refinance transactions including value date and pricing negotiation, KYC for counterparty, SWFT message sending, IBS booking, and follow up
- Conduct daily import and export trade processing, identify attempted fraud, and ensure actions are in compliance with internal policy and/or local regulatory requirements
- Delivering and processing all functions of trade finance products and services such as collection, L/C, L/C advising, packing loan, remittance, and refinancing.
- First and second checking of document presentations in a timely and accurate manner
- Assist in meeting budget objectives and maintaining records of the Bank’s trade finance exposure
- Work closely with Treasury and Accounting departments in monitoring transactions and asking for daily FX quotes.
To be successful you will have to have at least 3 years relevant experience and a good knowledge of trade finance. A high level oral, written and interpersonal communication skills both in English and Mandarin is also required. To apply or if you have any further questions, please contact Alice Maslen on 02 8298 3804 or email you resume to email@example.com
3 years relevant experience, good knowledge of trade finance, mandarin speaking