trades - boilermakers, fitters, electrical fitters & ta's in Newcastle
Newcastle, New South Wales
AU$ 40 per hour
Randstad have a growing portfolio of Clients seeking various Trades with experience working on Underground Mining Equipment for workshop based roles in the Newcastle & Hunter Valley Areas.
We are currently looking for the following trades for work leading up to the Christmas Break and into the New Year:
Hydraulic & Mechanical Fitters (Service, Repair and Overhaul)
DES Fitters (Experienced in Code D- Diesel Engine Systems Training)
Electrical Fitters (experience working on plant and switchrooms)
To be considered for these roles you will:
- Hold a Relevant Trade Certificate
- A minimum of 12 months' demonstrated experience in a workshop environment
- Demonstrate a good work ethic and high standard of safety
- Be able to pass a pre-employment medical and assessment - including a Drug & Alcohol Test
Highly desirable criteria includes:
- Forklift Ticket
- Overhead Pendant Crane Ticket
- EWP and/or Working at Heights Ticket
- Demonstrated experience working on underground mining equipment eg. Loaders, Driftrunners, shuttle cars etc.
If this sounds like you please hit the 'apply' button and submit your application today!
* Due to the overwhelming applications we recieve - Please be sure to note down your relevant experience and qualifications for the best chance of contact as only those able to demonstrate the above criteria will be contacted - Thank you *
Trades - Boilermakers, Fitters, Electrical Fitters, DES Fitters & Trade Assistants