Our client based in Hendon is looking for a number of candidates with Work Zone Traffic Management tickets. Experience is desirable but not mandatory so if you have just finished your course this may be the entry role you have been looking for!
You must have completed this course prior to applying.
Candidates must have a reliable car and license and be able to commence work immediately. All candidates will need to pass a medical including drug and alcohol testing before commencing with our client.
This position is being offered as ongoing shift work, with a view to casual permanency. Applicants must understand that this is not a 38 hour per week role, but the more you are available the more shifts you will be offered.
- Be fit and healthy
- Be flexible with days they can work
- Understand there is NO GUARANTEE of hours
- Have the ability to work overnight and on location if required
- Must have a Work Zone Traffic Management ticket
- Have a white card
- Must be able to pass a drug and alcohol test
- Be able to attend a Randstad induction immediately
- Have recent work history
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please call Ashleigh at our Mile End office ASAP on 08 8150 7000.
Previous Applicants need not apply