traffic management coordinator in Sydney
Sydney, New South Wales
I am currently looking for a traffic management coordinator to work on a large scale rail project in North West Sydney. You would be working with a well established tier one contractor and you will be required to support the Traffic and Transport Manager in the area of Traffic and Transport Management.
Key Duties include but are not limited to
- Liaise with the relevant authorities to ensure successful design and delivery of the project
- Assist the Traffic and Transport Manager with the review of traffic control expenditure
- Maintain a productive working relationship with the construction teams
- Adhere to all project safety and environmental policies and procedures
- Assist with compliance reporting for the traffic and transport related conditions of approval
The ideal candidate will have
- Proven experience in traffic management
- Experience in the development of Traffic Management plans and Traffic control
- Good communication skills with the ability to liaise with key stakeholders
- Relevant RMS knowledge and local council requirements
- Level 2 (senior) road safety auditor accreditation
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Traffic Management Coordinator to work on a high profile rail project with an experienced tier one contractor. Rail experience is desirable.
If this is right opportunity for you or you wish to discuss this role further please contact Noelle Kielty on 0292339937 or alternatively you can email at email@example.com. If this role isn't quite right for you but you are looking for new opportunities please call for a confidential discussion on other roles we are recruiting for.
Traffic Management Coordinator