About the role
The opportunity has arisen for a Transport Administrator to join a highly reputable national transport business. You will be responsible to ensure daily checking and capture of pick up and delivery documentation is received and processed correctly on behalf of company drivers. This role will be a full-time contract position with view for permanency for a suitable candidate. This role is with an employer that truly understands the importance of providing development and growth opportunities for their staff.
Your main responsibilities:
- Checking paperwork received against Drivers manifests.
- Ensuring connotes are entered on manifests.
- Reconciling pallet movements against dockets.
- Providing support to customer service and scheduling teams to manage sales demand.
- Generating reports for variations forms and delivery reports.
- High volume data entry and cross-checking of documents.
- Authorising driver time sheets and liaising with drivers on a continuous basis.
- Other general ad hoc administration duties.
Your profile will demonstrate:
- Available to work 6.00pm to 3.00am Sunday to Thursday, for a minimum of a 12 month period.
- Experience working in transport, FMCG or warehouse environments is highly desirable.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment with stable working history.
- Advance computer and data entry skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and without supervision.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong administrative experience.
For the right candidate who is committed, punctual and are career motivated, you will be able to benefit from the stability that this role offers, whilst working for a well-known brand within a friendly, fun team. If you require further information please call Kate McVicar.
Apply NOW. This role won't last long!