Our client is an innovative transport company located in the Western suburbs of Melbourne. They provide end to end transport solutions to all their customers across multiple states within Australia. As a growing brand they value their service and commitment to their customer base.
- Process transport invoices
- Organise and manage all rail consignments
- Manage and process customer payments
- Assist with third party supplier pick up and drop off
- Coordinate all purchase order tracking and management
Your background will have:
- Minimum 12 months experience in a similar role
- Exposure to high level customer service enquiries
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Transport industry exposure will be highly regarded
On offer is an ongoing temporary assignment with the view to become permanent in the New Year for the right candidate. Ideally you will be someone that can work effectively in a small team and work well with achieving set targets on a daily or weekly basis.
Apply now and you could potentially start next week - call Vae on 93770751 if you have any questions or email your application to email@example.com