truck driver w/ msic wanted (warf work) in Derrimut
AU$ 27 per hour
Our Client, a family owner Transport and Storage Company based in the Western Suburbs of Melbourne is seeking an experienced and reliable HC or MC Local truck driver for ongoing Container/Warf work based out of their Derrimut Depot.
Please note that this position requires the successfull candidate to start as soon as possible and for the right candidate will ideally be a Temp - Perm arrangement.
About the role;
- Local deliveries from Derrimut to Port Melbourne
- MSIC Container work
- Average between 4-5 runs per shift
- Unloading of container by swing lift
- Some occasional hand unloading of bags up to 25kg
- Between $27-29ph depending on your licence and experience + OT and penalties
- Monday - Friday with potential weekend work and plenty of overtime
- Ideally looking at Day Shift Drivers but will also consider early afternoon starts for the right candidate
In order to be successful with the above role you will have the following;
- Good knowledge of the Melbourne Metro area
- Minimum 2+ years experience in a similar position
- Demonstrated good driving history
- Great communication and organisation skills
- Be physically fit and able
If you have the required experience and are available to start ASAP please send through your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 8353 3400 for further details.
Truck Driver Wanted- Warf Work