Our client is a nationally recognized Australian brand that distributes products to their retail stores throughout Australia. They are dedicated to providing the best quality outdoor, camping and bicycles products to their millions of customers each year.
They are in need of motivated and experienced tugger operators to become a part of the team.
In this position your duties will include but not limited to:
- Picking Packing and sorting
- RF Scanning
- Manual handling
- Usage of pallet jacks
- General housekeeping
- Operating Tuggers/LLOP
To be successful in this role you will possess the following:
- Previous experience in a warehouse enviroment
- Great attention to detail
- RF Scanning Experience
- Tugger/LLOP Operation Experience
- Positive attitude
- Great work ethics
- Be avaliable for an immediate start
- Ability to work in a fast paced enviroment
- Available Monday-Friday 6am-2pm
- 2 recent contactable work references
- Car or Reliable transport
ON GOING POSITION FOR THE RIGHT PERSON
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for please submit your resume by clicking ‘Apply Now’.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.