Working within a friendly and supportive team providing assistance to the general public.
Full time (38 hours per week)
Duties: dependant on the role*
- Answering in-bound customer service calls – small contact centre, within a local council
- Greeting local residents in person and lodging their requests/issues
- Assisting with general inquiries
- Navigating and updating details with the CRM system during calls
- Reporting and lodging of issues, requests and complaints
- Digital Records mgmt. (using TRIM)
- Administration; data entry and responding to emails
- Possible cash handling
To be successful you MUST have a minimum of 6 months government experience – highly preferable if you have worked within a Local Council.
- Great communicator – verbally and written.
- Ability to use CRM systems whilst on the phone.
- Show empathy/compassion with frustrated or angry customers.
- Strong customer service and/or admin experience within an office enviroment (at least 1 year).