Randstads Construction, Property & Engineering are currently recruiting a Vehicle Inspector role based in Adelaide South Australia. The successful applicant would ideally come fro an automotive mechanical background.
- Reporting to the Unit Manager/Team Leader.
- Responsible for undertaking detailed vehicle inspections.
- Inspecting a range of vehicles: heavy, light, buses, cars, etc.
- Audit mandatory maintenance schedules.
- Working with clients both in private and public sectors
- Documenting interactions and compliance - utilizing the current systems
- Some travel to regional areas of SA (1 in every 4 or 5 weeks) - Mt Gambier, Kangaroo Island, Renmark, etc.
- Accomodation and meals covered by the client.
Suitable candidate will poses the following:
- MUST have a current drivers license - HR preferred
- MUST have a trade qualification - automotive background, heavy or light vehicle
- MUST have good communications skills.
- Ability to use computer software platforms; Microsoft office, excel, word, outlook is highly regarded
- MUST be willing to undergo a pre-employment medical - drug & alcohol test & police check
The successful applicant will gain a stable long term opportunity with a reputable company. Experienced applicants should apply in strict confidence to Stephen Charalambous at Randstad via the apply now button below.