vendor process analyst in Sydney CBD
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
Vendor Process Analyst - Service Delivery, Business Process Improvement, Change Management -
A truly exciting opportunity exists for a Vendor Process Analyst - Service Delivery, Business Process Improvement, Change Management - to get behind a project run locally in Sydney! Join a dedicated Delivery Services Team in the financial services industry with unrivalled progression prospects.
This role of Vendor Process Analyst - Service Delivery, Business Process Improvement, Change Management - is responsible for initiating process improvements, effectively managing change instigated from both within the department and key internal and external stakeholder groups, and representation on projects that relate to Delivery Services. There will be a focus on optimising the day-to-day tasks and processes in order to more efficiently meet operational activities.
To be successful, you need:
- 3 years minimum in successful implementation of process re-engineering
- Experience using Lean/Six Sigma methodology
- Knowledge of banking and change management systems is preferable
- Knowledge of working within an Agile environment is preferable
In order to:
- Act as a liaison between internal departments and the Delivery Services vendors
- Consult with functional unit management to assist with documentation and analysis of current and future state business processes
- Identify opportunities for improving business processes i.e. conduct process re-engineering with stakeholders, analysing feasibility, documenting proposals and implementation of changes
- Track and fully document changes for functional and business specifications; write detailed universally understood procedures for permanent records and for use in training.
- Conduct change impact analysis to assess the potential implications of changes and document business rules, functions and requirements.
- Provide regular status updates on the changes
- Ensure any changes have relevant documentation and approvals in place as per change management framework
With the Following Personal Characteristics
- Excellent communication abilities
- Strong team player
- Excellent skills in personal work organisation and time management
- Good documentation skills
- Ability to analyse and communicate problems in clear and concise manner
- Ability to step into problems; analyse and implement solutions quickly
- Attention to detail
- Understanding of compliance & control standards
- Ability to work in fast-paced and highly dynamic environment
Apply now to take the next step in your career or contact Jennifer Harling on email@example.com to learn more.
Vendor Process Analyst - Service Delivery, Business Process Improvement, Change Management - SK918770A
Vendor Process Analyst, Service Delivery, Business Process Improvement, Change Management,