My client is a large well established organisation based in Randwick and currently has an immediate requirement for a VDI Solution Architect to come on board and play the role of Technical SME (VDI) across an enterprise wide migration program which will see them transition their desktop environment across to a virtual platform (Citrix). You will have a proven track record working as the technical lead on large desktop migration projects, excellent communication and time management skills and the ability to build and maintain strong business relationships.
You will have a pragmatic approach to problem solving and the ability to think outside the box.
To be considered for this role you will have the following skills and experience:
- Extensive experience in solution design of VDI projects in large and complex multi-tenanted environments.
- Demonstrated experience in working across all level of infrastructure including technologies and services affiliated with well managed enterprise operating environments.
Has demonstrated extensive experience in the following technologies:
- Citrix XenApp & XenDesktop
- Application delivery and Load balancing technologies (F5/NetScaler)
- Active Directory and Group Policy
- Networking in large, complex environments
- SaaS and cloud integration and related security practises
Other skills include:
- Has a proven track record of producing technical solution designs such as high level and detailed designs and related solutions documentation.
- Has substantial experience in providing input into technical implementation plans and assisting project managers identify tasks and effort involved.
- Superior interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills with extensive experience engaging and influencing key stakeholders and customers to influence and achieve optimal business outcomes.
- Demonstrated experience leading and developing capability of a team, and coaching and advising technical staff, whilst always fostering a performance based and customer focused work culture.
- Capacity and willingness, including current NSW driver’s license, to travel to eHealth NSW business and service locations throughout NSW, which may include overnight stay in regional / remote areas
- Can identify the need for engaging with the business to drive the technical solution but also understands the challenges that this presents.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to bring your superior migration skills and experience to the fore and take ownership of this challenging new role. If you feel you have the skills and experience, tick all the boxes and think you're up to the challenge, please apply online firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone (02) 8235 3322.