Web Usability Expert/ HTML Developer is currently required for a 12 week assignment based in the Inner Northern suburbs to carry out web content and accessibility reviews and then to implement some of the recommendations.
You will also be required to perform the below
- Reviewing On Demand system HTML capabilities and limitations (The Content Management System is TinyMCE driven)
- Assisting in meetings with stakeholders (vision impaired users etc.) to document gaps
- Reviewing On Demand Assessment Items’ presentation layers to document WCAG gaps
- Preparing recommendations for required updates to meet WCAG AA Level 2.0
- Implementing HTML and CSS recommended updates to the extent current system limitations allow
- Performing UAT of updates
To be successful in this position you will have demonstrated experience with web content and accessibility guidelines 2.0 level AA. You will also have experience in documenting the results of the usability assessment including current state, gap, reporting and planed changes. Experience with HTML, CSS and JQuery is also a requirement. Experience with multiple browser requirements and with common applications to develop content is also a requirement.
Apply now using the link or contact Lawrence Lara on 8319 1107