Our client is looking for an experience Web Developer for a role with a large Government organization. The initial project involves the lift and shift of one of the unit’s intranet sites to their corporate hosted environment; ideally the migration will also include enhancement work for the business unit.
There are more projects lined up of similar nature for other internet and intranet sites hosted by the division. It is likely that you will extend further than the initial 3 month contract.
You will be assessed on your ability to demonstrate the following key capabilities, knowledge and experience:
- User-centered design techniques and content management systems (experience with Squiz Matrix would be highly regarded but other CMS systems are appropriate)
- Demonstrated experience with wordpress or similar
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience working in environments with minimal supervison
- Conflict management and problem solving
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently as a member
- Strategic focus and operational capability
- Creativity and innovation
- Workload management skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills
You will be required to put together a detailed cover letter in order to demonstrate your previous skills in the above capabilities. Please highlight your experience working on large scale migration projects, prior experience working in a large enterprise environment will be highly regarded.
If you are a motivated Web Developer looking for your next challenge, this is the role for you. For more information, including a comprehensive position description and confidential discussion, please contact Tyler Dewar on 07 3031 3234 or apply now.