westpac banker - business essentials banker - multiple roles in Epping
Epping, New South Wales
AU$ 55,000 per year
Westpac is one of Australia’s most reputable and recognisable banks who currently employs over 36,000 employees nationally and is still growing at a rapid pace. The Westpac Group CBS CCC (Consumer & Business Services, Customer Contact Centre) is a global award winning contact centre currently looking to hire multiple Bankers who pride themselves in constantly delivering outstanding customer service coupled with a natural flair for sales.
This isn’t your ordinary contact centre role – this is one with a well thought-out and defined career plan, extensive training and personal growth and continued support in an ever-changing, evolving and agile environment. When you think of the future banker – tech savvy, online, anytime, anywhere – it makes sense that growing your career in the Westpac CCC is the best place to be!
Please note, we are only interested in candidates who have a genuine passion to work within banking & financial services and who want a long-term career within the Westpac group; at Westpac, opportunities abound!
Starting your journey in this inbound role as a Business Essentials Banker, you will be working in a dynamic, fast paced, target-driven and high-volume environment within a culture and working environment unlike any other. Your role:
- Manage service enquiries for existing business customers across a range of products and services and act as a first point resolution officer for inbound banking inquiries
- You are required to deepen and retain customer relationships through retention of products and services.
- Minimise Westpac's exposure to financial loss by providing accurate information to business customers at all times
- Act with urgency and respond to business customer enquiries or requests immediately
- Assist and educate our customers in learning banking technology that enhances their banking experience and helps them to grow
- Influence, educate and migrate customers to self-service technology and mobile options
- Always look for new opportunities to delight our customers
Whilst this is a true customer-focussed role, there is a heavy emphasis on sales targets - you will need to be driven and motivated with a genuine passion to succeed in this role
- Superior customer service and relationship building experience
- Advanced negotiation and complex problem solving skills – ability to think outside the square
- Strong and clear communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and administrative capacity
- The ability to meet structured KPI's and targets
- An ability to expand the conversation with a sales focus
- Proficiency with multiple systems , and receptive to feedback and training
- Be Outcome Driven with an investigative nature
- Personal resilience, proactive and service focus
- Ability to access some of the best banking, wealth and insurance benefits in the market
- Competitive remuneration
- Entitled to a suite of online learning, training modules and career planning tools to grow with us
- Encouraged to participate in the community through paid volunteer leave and secondments available
When you join Westpac Group you’ll become part of one team striving to reach their vision to be one of the world’s greatest companies.
Westpac's aim is to be leaders in diversity, flexibility and as an equal opportunity employer.
As part of Westpac's commitment to creating a flexible, diverse and inclusive workplace, this role is open to experienced candidates seeking workplace flexibility. We invite Candidates of all ages, people with a disability and Indigenous Australians to apply.
Sales | Contact Centre | Banking | Finance | Sales Consultant | Inbound | Outbound | Customer Service | Inbound |