westpac 'my bank' outbound banker in Bedford Park
Bedford Park, South Australia
AU$ 30 per hour
WESTPAC My Bank - Outbound Banker – Bedford Park
- Passionate about building a career in Banking and Finance?
- Driven by continuous learning, training and development in a target based environment?
- Love engaging with people and building strong trusted relationships with customers and stakeholders?
Join Westpac's Customer Contact Centre Outbound team for the opportunity to grow your career.
Through their phone-based business, you will be part of a team of subject matter experts who make a difference to Westpac's customers by grasping every opportunity to connect through genuine interest in their satisfaction and prosperity.
As a My Bank Outbound Banker you will be proactively managing existing customer relationships and creating opportunities by asking appropriate questions, and having quality conversations through acting on leads.
What's on offer
- You will be continuously learning, developing and receiving ongoing feedback and support from Westpac's dedicated team who care about your success
- Once you have mastered a specialty, you will have the opportunity to rotate through different teams to develop your expertise across various products, customers and platforms
- Take ownership of all customer requests and issues and follow through to ensure customer satisfaction
- Proactively manage existing customer relationships through acting on leads
- Strong performance and quality conversations in identifying opportunities
- High attention to details, dedication and enthusiasm
- Measured and rewarded for sharing best practice, meeting targets, receiving positive customer ratings and strong referral activity
- Manage relationships with referral partners and stakeholders across the business
- Comply to and remain up to date with industry compliance, policy and legislative standards
- Available to work across shifts – 8am - 8pm Monday to Saturday (CST)
What you need to succeed
- Be energetic and thrive in a team sales environment
- Proven experience in providing high quality customer conversations and a true desire to help our customer meet their financial goals
- Financial Services experience is preferred, but not essential.
- Ability to drive deep and enduring customer relationships and build relationships with referral and business partners
- Sales and/or service experience
- Ability to adapt to ongoing change and learn new skills quickly
In order to be considered for these roles you must meet the above criteria and pass the Westpac Cultural Assessment. You must also be available on Tuesday 13th December for a Group Assessment. Roles commence 23rd January 2017.
Please apply to the job ad in order to be screened for these opportunities. Urgent queries can be directed to Danielle Rabah, Senior Consultant at Randstad on 84688018 (please do not direct queries to Westpac).
outbound, sales, customer service, banking, finance,