An excellent opportunity has arisen with a long established builder and property services company that has a 20 year track record in Melbourne. They have built a long list of valuable repeat clients across diverse sectors – including Defence, Health/Institutional, Government Bodies as well as prominent property groups. Typically working on projects up to the value of $3m, they are seeking a hands on Foreman to lead from the front and run one of their upcoming projects.
Reporting to the nominated Project Manager your key roles and responsibilities will include:
- Ensure daily and weekly program tasks are executed as per programme
- Hands on trade activity as required – on average 30%
- Have a clear understanding of project requirements to communicate to all trades before commencement of works
- Supervise in house trade and labour personnel as well as subcontractors to ensure compliance to plan and specifications
- Ensure site adminstration and trade quality checks are undertaken regularly
- Undertake daily site safety and quality checks and address any non compliance issues
To be considered for this role it is essential you are a trade qualified Carpenter and have 1-3 years supervisory experience of site staff, trades and subcontractors and have exemplary standards relating to OHS. With many repeat clients your stakeholder management and communication skills must be first rate. This is a full time role, you will be engaged on wages, in the $40/hr - $46/hr range which is based on a 38 hr week with RDO’s off. Overtime rates also apply.
This is a fantastic role with a builder that values the efforts of its employees and has minimal staff turnover. Please apply online using the links below or contact Neil Powell on 03 9252 2124 or firstname.lastname@example.org