Job Description: AVP/VP – Commercial Office Leasing & Sales
- Commercial Real Estate Leasing: Business Development, networking with corporate clients occupiers and identifying opportunities to lease the organizations commercial space. Experiences in Strata Sales and transacting Co-working/ Managed office spaces is desired.
- Basic understanding of industrial/logistics/data center is desired, but not essential
- Market Intelligence: In-depth market intelligence of Commercial leasing and office space market trends. (The candidate should have thorough understanding of Bangalore market).
- Formulate the leasing strategy and develop the leasing plan for the commercial office spaces based on market intelligence/ inquiries.
- Competition Mapping, review & drive leasing team performance on a weekly, monthly & quarterly Basis.
- Conduct location studies to identify potential development opportunities.
- Establish corporate relationships with key decision-makers across various corporates, IPCs & consultants.
- Feasibility studies for product expansion, pricing, sales estimation studies, market trend analysis.
- Carry out substantive business development work to secure new leads, proposals and pitches to add to the overall leasing deals done by the team.
- Drive various marketing activities for commercial leasing in terms of effective corporate presentations to International Property Consultants (IPCs)
- Drive negotiations with intending Lessees and structure deals.
- Drive and monitor the completion and signing of the Letter of Intent (LOI) by the Lessees post review of all clauses, discussions and further negotiate, monitor and close the Lease Agreements with the Lessee.
- Prepare periodic leasing reports, ensure timely goal setting, monitoring, review of performance and feedback to the stake holders.
- Ensure accurate inputs for finalization of lease agreements and completion of lease documentation for closures and renewals/expansion in respect to the Client's Space requirements
- Experience in handling adequate team size
- Managing several office spaces under lease and under construction.
Desired Experience & Qualification required
- Management Graduate, (specialization in Marketing/Finance preferred) in the age group of 35-45 years with demonstrated track record in leadership positions in the Commercial Retail industry, it’s dynamics & stakeholder management.
- Entrepreneurial, dynamic, & all rounded professional with zeal to work on challenging assignments.
- Adequate grasp of the fundamental finance concepts
- Strong performance track record
- Significant experience in liquidating Commercial spaces with maximum realization, to drive top line growth & customer delight.
- Comprehensive experience in driving growth, generating revenues, sales as well as capturing market share and enhancing the value in domestic markets.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Adequate proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Team motivator, team player and go getter attitude.