about the company.Our client is a renowned and sizable international asset management firm. With a solid market presence in Asia, the company is looking for an AVP or VP to join the dynamic Marketing and Corporate Communications function. about the team.
- Report to the Head of Marketing
- Join a team of 4-5
- International and dynamic workplace
about the job.
- Develop and maintain solid relationships with Finance and Business media, such as Bloomberg and CNBC
- Pitch relevant media outlets and journalists for executive interviews and media coverage
- Produce and review marketing and communications contents and materials that align with the corporate branding direction
- Plan and lead events for institutional investors and VIP, including virtual events and digital engagement
skills & experiences required.
- Degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, Business or any related discipline
- Minimum 8 years of experience in marketing, branding, communications, public relations in sizable financial institutions
- Regional exposure in APAC is a MUST
- Solid media connections is a MUST
- Excellent stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin and written Chinese and English
Interested candidates, please click APPLY NOW or send your updated resume to Scarlett Chan at email@example.com...