Band 6 Occupational Therapist urgently required for a mental health team in the Belfast area.
Being part of the Occupational therapy team you will receive ongoing training, development and supervision.
- Degree in Occupational therapy
- Registered with HCPC
- Be willing to complete an Enhanced Access NI check
- Professional indemnity
The successful Occupational therapist will enjoy extensive benefits which include:
- Free Occupational health clearance
- Free Uniform
- Free training
- CPD support
- Flexible working hours (part time & full time)
- Paid Holidays
- Business mileage paid
- £300 reward for each successful referral (T&C apply)
- Earn from £16.04 to £22.35 per hour
- Ongoing support from experienced consultants specialising in occupational therapy
Randstad is a preferred supplier of Occupational therapists to the 5 Northern Ireland health trusts. To view a sample of our testimonials please visit our Randstad Care Belfast website.
For further details on Occupational therapy positions please contact Suzanne Jackson on 028 9091 2841.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing....