administratief manager in Diegem
For our client in Diegem, we are looking for a Building Services Manager!
Your role for this position is :
- To manage site services such as; Security, Service Desk, Post, Reception, Vending, Stationary, Office Services, Waste, Pest Control, building management, projects and out-of-scope in co-ordination with the Site Manager and Project Manager.
- Support with the co-ordination and testing of Business Continuity Planning for the site.
- Ensure the delivery of site services (As per above) are current and in line with SLA/KPIs at the site
- Responsible for ensuring that all equipment is maintained and operated in a safe manner.
- To provide accurate and timely reports to the Site Manager on performance of suppliers supporting the site
- All Health & Safety and Environmental requirements that are defined in work instructions are communicated in training
- Follow required emergency prevention and operational controls
- Report all accidents, occupational illnesses and emergencies
- Manage suppliers and resolve service issues as they arise.
- Seek opportunities to improve services and cost effective ways of working.
- Manage, recruit and develop a team of personnel to carry out a number of services at site level to an agreed SLA standard.
- Manage a team to deliver their objectives.
- Motivated self starter who is a team player with a mature approach and high customer service focus.
- Ensure customer satisfaction is established and maintained by providing a 'quality' and pro-active service.
- Support and communicate with clients, customer base with your area of responsibility and the Site Manager
- Maintain performance standards to ensure Customer expectations are met
- Build an excellent Supplier relationship.
- Primary interface for key businesses at the site.
- Good understanding of contracts and negotiations.
- Competence in oral and written skills.
- Ability to work to pressured deadlines
- To be financially aware and have understanding of cost controls with in your area of responsibility.
- Work with finance team to control invoicing and reconciliations.
- Responsible for coordinating elements of a site business plan
- Responsibility for some budgets at site level
- Experience of 3-6 years in a supervisory role or related service environment.
- Demonstrate experience in dealing with facility management, customer service and exhibit key skills within this
- Sound problem solving ability.
- Sound understanding of HSE requirements i.e. IOSH
- Competent in oral and written skills.
- Experience in contract management and measurement
- PC literate i.e. Microsoft systems.
- Be self motivated.
- Strong time management skill essential.
- Manage up to 10 staff
- Responsible for many services at site level