administrative employee in Haren
Tempo-Team is looking for an administrative employee for one of its clients in Brussels committed to building, together with its partners, a Single European Sky that will deliver the air traffic management (ATM) performance required for the twenty-first century and beyond.
- To provide secretarial assistance: drafting general correspondence, preparing slides for presentations, organizing meetings, filtering calls, taking minutes, managing the Director¿s agenda and coordinating with other Director¿s agenda.
- To provide support to Head of DR Office: preparation of Agency Board file & actions, preparation of DR Management team meetings, administration of DR Internal Audit reports/actions, administrate content on SharePoint sites
- To ensure pro-active follow-up for all correspondence and actions plans
- To provide any administrative support: sorting, classification and dispatching of information
- To provide any administrative support required within the DR office & Directorate in order to facilitate and contribute to its work: filing, sorting, classification and dispatching of information, including dealing with enquiries or referring them to the appropriate person.
- To ensure the administrative support of internal staff management processes and check that those processes are correctly applied within the DR office: leave, flexitime, missions, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of English & French. Any additional languages would be an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of Standard Office Applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Secondary education + min. 5 years job related professional experience.
- Good organisation skills, confidentiality, discretion, flexibility, initiative.
- Able to cope with deadlines and occasionally work under pressure.
- Good communication skills, able to work in an international and multicultural context