commercial customer service planner (demand forecasting) in Zaventem
You will mainly be responsible for demand forecasting, where you have to work closley with other actors within the chain:
- Execution of the demand planning process;
- Ensure monthly forecasts review meetings with Customers and internal stakeholders;
- Forecasts submission on internal system;
- Review historical sales trends, prepare forecast data and evaluate forecast results;
- Coordinate cross-functional research activities to reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast model to reflect updated sales and marketing assumptions;
- Utilize a collaborative and cross-functional approach by working with Sales leads, Marketing, Regulatory, Finance and Customers to obtain and ensure that current and accurate information is used for forecasts;
- Provide input to the Demand & Supply Planning organization in developing inventory strategies on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs;
- Close coordination and communication with Customers.
- Minimum a Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Business, or science;
- Knowledge of SAP is necessary;
- Proficiency in English, French, and Dutch;
- Minimum 2 years in global supply and logistics or relevant experience;
- Ability to travel (twice a year).
It's important to be analytical, accurate, stress resilient, a good communicator and flexible.
We can offer you a 6 months contract in an international environment (prolongation of 1 year possible). You will have plenty of learning opportunities within the company, and innovation, improvement, and , there's flextime (starting between 7 and 10am), and easily accesible with public transportation.
For more information, don't hesitate to contact us via email@example.com, or 02 506 61 46.