marketing employee in Strombeek-Bever
- Verify the translation of English claims provided by the translation agency in Dutch and French
- Submit the translations in P&G system and follows up with Marketing /Legal and Supply Chain to ensure that all marketing content (Artwork, e-Content) is correctly translated in respective languages and approved.
- Where applicable, works with translation agency to obtain `on equity¿ translations that will be used for the local marketing copy and e-Content
- Check internal approval documents to ensure all translations and adaptations are correctly captured
- Train agency on new brand guidelines and portfolio
- Manages delegated marketing budget for translations. Creates open purchase order and ensures accurate budget tracking.
- Owns CPS for Local Copy Process and ensures this is synchronized with the artwork CPS.
Inputs, feedbacks and approves Artwork in ePadex (= P&G system to track artworks). In the translation process, the process owner and executor.
- Act as a single point of contact for Marketing & Legal department.
- Upload and approves the Local Copy for marketing elements and approves it at Final Artwork approval stage in ePadex
- Lead the Quality Incident program(Root-cause-analysis and Corrective and Preventive actions) for local marketing elements.
- Approve all local and regional e-Content in database.
- To ensure e-Content input is delivered on time & without defects for BU-lead e-Conent.
- Work autonomously and manage decisions as well as escalation accordingly.
- Stress-resistant when working on various brands and projects.
- Proactively identify issues and develop efficient solutions
- Bachelor degree ( in marketing / languages)
- MS Office: Good knowledge
- Language skills: Fluent in reading, writing and speaking Dutch & French, business proficiency in English