operations manager in Walcourt
For one of our clients in Chareroi region, we are actively looking for an Operations Manager.
He plans, directs and coordinates the operations of an organization. The general operations manager is responsible for ensuring and improving the performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability of departmental and organizational operations through the provision of effective methods and strategies.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Coordination and Supervision: Coordinate, manage and monitor the workings of the office in Belgium
- Best Practices: Improve processes and policies in support of organizational goals. Formulate and implement departmental and organizational policies and procedures to maximize output. Monitor adherence to rules, regulations and procedures.
- Human Resources: Plan the use of human resources. Organize recruitment and placement of required staff. Establish organizational structures. Delegate tasks and accountabilities. Establish work schedules. Supervise staff. Monitor and evaluate performance.
- Logistics: Coordinate and monitor the work of various departments involved in logistics, warehousing, Monitor performance and implement improvements.
- Communication: Monitor, manage and improve the efficiency of support services such as IT, HR, Accounts . Facilitate coordination and communication between support functions.
- Customer Service: Manage Customer Service team, with a priority on back office
- Strategic Input: Liaison with top management. Assist in the development of strategic plans for operational activity. Implement and manage operational plans.
- College degree in business administration, commerce, management, industrial technology or industrial engineering. Certain schools offer bachelor's and master's degrees in operations management.
- Industry relevant production experience
- Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Knowledge of business and management principles and practices
- Knowledge of human resource principles and practices
- Knowledge of project management principles and practices
- Information technology skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Planning and organizing
- Communication skills
- Influencing and leading
- Team work
- Conflict management
- Stress tolerance
We offer you a permanent contract in a booming family company which offers many responsibilities