project content assistant in Strombeek-Bever
What will you be doing?
- Process management of local artwork and e-content
- Verify the translation of English claims provided by the translation agency in Dutch and French
- Where applicable, work with translation agency to obtain on equity translations that will be used for the local marketing copy and e-Content
- Submit the translations in P&G system and follow up with Marketing /Legal and Supply Chain to ensure that all marketing content (Artwork, e-Content) is correctly translated in respective languages and approved.
- Check internal approval documents to ensure all translations and adaptations are correctly captured
- Train agency on new brand guidelines and portfolio
- Manage delegated marketing budget for translations
- Act as a single point of contact for Marketing & Legal department
- Approve all local and regional e-Content in database
What are we looking for?
- You can work autonomously and manage decisions
- You are stress-resistant when working on various brands and projects
- You can proactively identify issues and develop efficient solutions
- You have a Bachelor degree (you will be working on an assistant level 3)
- MS Office: Good knowledge
- Language skills: Fluent in reading, writing and speaking Dutch & French, business proficiency in English