Calling all bookkeepers!
This is a perfect role for a committed, energetic and detail-oriented individual looking to create real value in a rewarding, fast-paced and challenging environment. Our client has made a name for themselves within their industry, operating in the blue collar space. Whilst it’s fast paced here, the team are supportive, laid back, and a great bunch to be around.
- Reception - transferring calls and taking comprehensive messages for the team
- Front of house duties
- Contractor/guest inductions
- End to end accounts payable and receivable
- Process purchase orders
- Credit card monthly reconciliation, receipts to statements
- Data entry
- Preparation of ad hoc reports and other duties as requested
- General office duties
Developing on your current administration skill-set, you must:
- Understand account processes and enjoy working with numbers
- Have a high work ethic
- Proven experience in a busy reception environment
- Excellent time management skills
- An eye for detail
- Be a team player
- A forward-thinker
- A natural problem solver and ability to think outside the square
Candidates with the following experience would be a bonus:
- End-to-end accounts receivable
- End-to-end accounts payable
- Understanding of end of month procedures
Dedicated candidates with an eagerness to learn will have an opportunity to grow with the company and develop skills and take on responsibility across Payroll and Accounts Receivable.
Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for phone screening.
Please apply with a CV in word format.
NOTE: We have multiple positions available across northern and southern suburbs. Unsuccessful applicants may be considered for these roles.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....