about the company.
Our client is a Hong Kong-based banking and financial company providing relevant banking services to over 70 branches across Hong Kong and China. With the successful business model, our client is looking for a Corporation Communication Assistant Manager to join the dynamic team.
about the team.
- Report to the senior manager
- Lead a team of 3-4
- Join a dynamic banking culture
about the job.
- You will be responsible for implementing corporate communications, public relations strategies and programs and advertising for the brand
- You will be responsible for branding and promotion and the brand
- You will work closely and maintain different media relations, manage external marketing/advertising agencies or vendors, monitoring the timeline and budget
- You will be developing strategic external communication programs and press release, speeches, invitations, rundown and any related materials for communication and public relation activities
- You will be handling crisis management, Public Relations events and media events
skills & experiences required.
- You are a Degree holder in Public Relations / Communications / Journalism / Business or any related discipline
- You have 4-6 years of working experience in corporate communications / public relation / advertising agencies
- If you have experience in banking / financial services, that would be a big advantage
- You are excellent in written and verbal communication in English and Chinese
- Copywriting skill and advertising / media planning skills are preferred
- If you have experience in social media, that would be a plus
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and you are a self-motivated team player
- You are able to work under pressure
Interested candidates, please send your updated resume to Vinnie Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org...