Senior Business Analyst - Customer Experience (CX) Transformation Programme (Global Data Hub)
My client, a leading Asset Manager, is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join their Distribution and Marketing team. The Business Analyst is required to support the Customer Experience (CX) Transformation Programme (Global Data Hub) and will have a good understanding of asset management products.
Candidate must possess
- 6+ years of financial industry experience delivering platform solutions preferably in digital focused programs
- Articulate application delivery schedules and conduct roadmap conversations
- Evaluate the current state and identify gaps and present future state
- Provide a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities, and solutions for a business
- Strong database and data analysis skill set for understanding the underlying data and modelling data sets
- Candidates may also have to take on the role of Scrum master to facilitate all the Scrum ceremonies (Daily Standups, Sprint Planning, Sprint Demo, etc.)
- Well versed in Agile development practices working hand in hand with Program / Product Manager and other Product Owners to map out delivery roadmap
- Knowledge of investment vehicles (mutual funds, SMA, bank collective trusts, separate accounts, private/liquid) along with understanding of performance analysis (ex. attribution analysis)
- Experience in data analysis, data profiling and data modelling of master and reference data
- Prior experience in performing large scale technology delivery management - working with stakeholders
- Provide comprehensive senior-level business consulting to IT management and senior technical staff
- Work with internal business and operations groups to identify and execute on opportunities, challenges, and Pre-requirements related to mastering data including client, account, product/services, and securities/prices
- Analyse information and provides recommendations to address and resolve business issues for a specific business group
If you have similar experience working as a Business Analyst within Asset Management and are looking for a new and exciting contract please forward your CV today.
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003...